Machine Learning Engineer
New York City
We're currently working on behalf of a global consultancy who are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join the team in New York City to work with a number of Financial Services clients on their AI implementations.
- Work alongside the Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Software Engineers to develop robust and scalable machine learning models
- Implement various machine learning algorithms including classification, regression, decision trees, random forest, and naive bayes
- Build data pipelines and work across the complete data lifecycle including feature engineering, data wrangling, data mining, data warehousing, and data visualisation
- Bachelors degree or MSc in Computer Science or a related computational field
- Experience with common machine learning libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, SciPy etc.
- Experience with Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Hive, BigQuery, Redshift
- Commercial experience with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Data Visualisation experience in Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience in NLP, Deep Learning, or Computer Vision is an advantage