Senior Quantitative Researcher - Machine Learning
$300k total comp
EvovleAI is exclusively supporting a fast growing hedge fund in New York who are leading in the investment world in Machine Learning innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Quant with 7+ years buy-side experience who combines deep financial knowledge with Machine Learning technical capability to help pioneer a new fundamental trading platform.
Data Scientist - Quantitative Investing
Senior Platform Engineer EvolveAI on behalf of undisclosed
New York City Metropolitan Area
We are currently working with a HealthTech scale-up that have recently secured over
$150mn of funding and are looking to add multiple Senior and above level Platform
Engineers to their team to build on the rapid growth and success that they have already
enjoyed in their field.
They are doing extremely positive work. utilising a variety of next-gen technologies and
leveraging huge datasets to help better understand and accelerate the R&D of cancer
treatments so it is important that you share their passion in this regard.
What they would like from you:-
• Strong experience with one or more backend software development languages
(ideally Go, Python, C++, and/or Java)
• Good knowledge of a wide variety data structures & algorithms with the ability to
identify and implement the most effective into your code
• Development of tooling
• A solid grounding in designing systems that can scale rapidly and to a huge size
• A passion and knowledge of maintaining high-performing large scale systems
through monitoring/alerting, logging, and troubleshooting
• A good understanding of different storage methods within SQL and NoSQL databases
• An ability to communicate the complex concisely
• Data and results driven approach to work
• An excitement for increasing the efficiency of the Engineering function as a whole
• A good knowledge of architecture to provide thought leadership as to what tech is
most effective for their challenges
• Ideally you will have completed a degree in Computer Science or a similar field
In turn they can offer a comprehensive suite of Corporate benefits and will compensate the
successful candidates with an annual salary anywhere between $150,000-$250,000
dependent on current compensation, level of relevant experience, and, interview
Please apply to discuss further with us!
**Please note, we are an equal opportunities employer and are proud to be diverse.**
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also set analytics cookies to help us improve it. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.