Model Development Quant
New York City
We’re currently working on behalf of a world leading investment bank who are scaling their financial modelling team which is responsible for the development, implementation, deployment, and maintenance of models to support and forecast the company’s balance sheet and P&L.
Our client are currently looking to hire several Quant Developers, at varying levels, into their New York office.
- Develop models to account for macroeconomic and financial market indicators in scenario-based financial indicators
- Development and implement statistical models to track the company’s balance sheet and income statement
- Liaise with engineering and senior leadership to ensure models are implemented successfully and are fit for purpose
- Master’s or Ph.D. in a quantitative field
- Commercial experience developing and implementing statistical models within finance
- Demonstrable experience working with senior stakeholders, risk management teams and audit to ensure models are implemented successfully
- Proficiency in programming languages or statistical packages such as Python, R, or SAS
- Experience in SQL scripting would be advantageous