Senior Data Science Manager, Machine Learning
New York City, NY
We're currently working on behalf of Health-Tech Scale-up who are utilising a variety of next-gen technology, applying methods across Machine Learning and Deep learning to tackle large, difficult data sets extracting the data to understand and accelerate the research and development of cancer treatments.
They're currently looking for a Senior Manager, Quant Sciences to join the team with experience applying cutting-edge methods in Machine Learning and Deep Learning within healthcare, more specifically having experience dealing with Real world data and Electronic Medical Records whilst taking responsibility for the overall strategic and analytical roadmap for Data Science & Machine Learning.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- At least 7 years’ commercial experience applying Machine Learning & Deep Learning within healthcare/life sciences/pharma industries
- Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline; Statistics, Mathematics, Health Economics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology or other related subjects
- Experience with predictive modelling is also essential to perform in this position
- You have experience collaborating with researchers in the life science industry, academia, or government agencies
- Comfortable coding in R or Python in addition to machine learning and deep learning libraries including Tensorflow, Theano, OpenCV, and Keras
- Experience presenting to stakeholders at a high level to explain the technical workings in a business context
- You must have experience leading teams providing training and guidance in solving data problems
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business making a real difference to world making a genuine contribution to wider society.
Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.