Senior Data Scientist
Healthcare Insurance Provider
New York City, NY
$130k - $150k dependant on experience
We're currently working on behalf of Global Healthcare Insurance Provider who are experiencing unparalleled growth, utilising a variety of next-gen technology such as Machine Learning and Deep Learning to maximise profitability whilst also providing improvements across the board in customer care focusing on predictive modelling to derive accurate insights into areas of the business that demonstrate opportunities for improvement.
They're currently looking for number a Lead Data Scientists to join the team with experience in working in both Healthcare and Insurance organisations who can leverage their experience to help accelerate the work already being carried out. You will be responsible for managing the day to day delivery of algorithms, statistical models and reporting tools to meet the business needs. You must have experience with predictive analytics as this is a core requirement to be successful.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- At least 4 years’ commercial experience as a Data Scientist using Python or R
- Demonstrable proficiency in all areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning & statistical analysis
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in a quantitative field; Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, or a related subject
- Familiarity with Deep Learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Theano, Pytorch
- Deep knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources
- Some experience leading teams on specific projects or managing the delivery on a daily basis
- Experience within a similar organisation (Healthcare Insurance Providers) is preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a well-established Data Science & Analytics program with huge opportunities for progression and development.
Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.