Machine Learning Engineer
£85,000 - £110,000
(Benefits: Shares+Options, 10% Pension, Flexible Hours, Learning £, Plus lots more)
EvolveAI is partnering exclusively with a leading publicly traded Digital Transformation Consultancy who is expanding its Data Science and AI capability at a staggering rate.
They currently have multiple openings remotely across the UK for both Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists at various levels. Bandings start at £70,000 up to £120,000 for both roles types.
N.B You MUST be able to deliver in a cloud environment and in a client-facing/outcome-based culture.
- Extensive expertise in designing, building, testing and maintaining production software applications that integrate AI services and include data science models.
- Highly proficient in applying mathematics principles to gain insight from data.
- Technical leadership of teams building and testing modern, scalable, secure, applications, which integrate AI and Machine Learning technologies, in line with industry software development principles, practices and patterns.
- Experience of technical ownership for an AI product/software project, including architecture, estimation, product planning and user story/requirement creation.
- Expertise in software design and development across all layers of an application
- Mentoring and coaching members of your team and wider community.
- Experience with major machine learning frameworks, languages and NLP frameworks.
- Good communication skills, able to communicate issues to technical and non-technical people.
- Active participation in knowledge sharing activities, within the team, at a wider AI Capability level and externally where appropriate.
- Experience in cleansing, filtering and re-factoring complex data from different sources.
- Experience of debugging and troubleshooting live applications.
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS services.